Thursday, November 17, 2011

Process Story


I created this little video to get my students excited to create the covers of their visual journals. I used my iPhone and the hipstamatic app to create the images used in the video.  It was a fun new twist and it created a challenge for myself to use a different format rather than just the regular camera.

Originally I had added quite a few transitions in the step by step section, but after reviewing took them out in order to allow time for students to read and take in what they were seeing.  I'm happy with the results and excited to create more of these little demos for use in the classroom. 


5 comments:

Libya said...

Hi Amanda: This is very inspiring and makes me feel like doing this with my 6th graders. I just feel afraid that I will not be consistent...as I have proven to be in the past.

Susannah Edwards said...

Looks great. I like the way you wrote the steps in the journal with your own handwriting. Do the students work on the journal contents in class?

Mandy said...

I really like your images here! I can imagine you can use this often for a few different projects.

Mandy said...

This is great! The images you have used are really nice and interesting. I'm sure the kids will really like this.

mandy said...

This is great! The images you have used are reall nice. I am sure the kids will love this project.