Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back on track

My thoughts and prayers are with all the people in Japan and Libya and all the other areas of conflict and need right now.  All the images and news of what people go through everyday, has reminded me of how important it is to be thankful for all the good things in our lives. 
I finally just put on my shoes and went for a run today.  It wasn't easy, but it felt great.  Getting back into shape needs to be a priority, but it is such a struggle for me to find a balance.  I tend to become completely obsessed with either going to the gym or painting and creating or reading... but I need to find a way of incorporating all of it together.  That's my goal and what I need to do for myself. The spring weather is just fantastic, even when it rains.  It just makes my mood brighter and my days happier! 


For my 30th, Brandon got me a stereo for my studio space, and loaded a hard drive with tons and tons of awesome music!

No comments: